10 May 2008

A Promise Is a Promise

Someone kindly reminded me that I hadn't yet posted pictures from our trip to Florida. Actually, it was just an anonymous comment someone left saying "You're a loser," but let's turn that frown upside-down: I had completely forgotten about my promise of actual photos (i.e. not lifted from an open website)! The following photos are instead courtesy of my bro-in-law Joe. Enjoy.


A White Ibis, just chillin'.


Joe's firm built this building, luckily it's near a park and beach filled with birds.


Really, I swear.


A cool photo of my beautiful wife walking the trail at Brooker Creek Preserve.


A crocodilian we noticed as we were taking photos of the WHIB.



A Common Moorhen that seems a little too used to people.


Joe Jr., the newest birder and nature-lover in the family. Note to Mr./Ms. Anonymous: Call me what you will, but don't mess with Baby Joe.

2 comments:

Amila Salgado said...

Hi Bennet,
Thank you very much for your entry to the IATB and commenting on my blog.

Anonymous said...

Never too young to start birding ;-)